A Fast Set-Up,
2-Part Epoxy Coating for
Pipeline Repairs and/or Field Joints
formulates pipeline epoxies that solve
difficult pipeline problems.
Is really fast set-up time a concern you're
Then our Spray Grade Kwik-Set 1
hour epoxy or our Brush Grade, 3 hour epoxy will set your mind
Here are 10 benefits Kwik-Set Rehab/Field
Joint Epoxies provide:
- It's the only pipeline coating that's reinforced with DuPont's
"stronger than steel" micro fiber, Kevlar.
- Backfill quickly, in only 1 or 3 hours.
- Bonds to wet, sweaty pipe.
- Both epoxies are 100% solids, 100% non-hazardous.
- Eliminates nasty shrink sleeve application problems.
- No heat required! Resists solvents and most chemicals, acids,
- Easy to mix, 1:1 volume ratio. Apply by brush or spray.
- Surface tolerant. Prepare surface to SSPC SPC2 or SSPC SPC
- Recommended DFT is 20 mils - 25 mils. Apply 40 mils in one
application if desired. Will not sag or drip.
- Compatible with all plant-applied coatings. Will not shield
Ten good reasons to choose Kwik-Set
1 hour or 3 hour pipeline
coatings on your next rehab coating
project. Kwik-Set is formulated
and made right here in the U.S.A.
For full details, application procedures, and
MSDS forms, request "The
Corrosion Engineers' Guide to Choosing Effective Epoxy
- Coating a "sweaty" pipe? Then Corroless EP
Rust Stabilizing Epoxy is your best bet. Rust is stabilized
by what we call the "Corroless effect" that's a result
of a special German pigment in the formulation.
- Are you coating a discharge pipe with high operating temperatures?
250°F Plus is your solution.
- Need a coating for underwater service - crossing a river or
stream? Or any body of fresh or salt water? Our Kwik-Set
Sub-Sea/Marine Epoxy is the answer to your problem.
Whatever your pipeline coating problem, Corroless-USA
has an epoxy coating that provides the
solution! Through the years, the Corroless name has been the standard
that pipeliners count on to solve their critical coating
Corroless-USA's epoxies fight corrosion tooth and nail and win
for countless years of service!
For specific product technical data sheets, a list of users,
a report on the many international testing laboratories that
have tested and studied Corroless epoxies and
their special attributes, answers to frequently asked questions,
industry field studies - all these and more are available
on "The Corrosion
Engineers' Guide to Choosing Effective Epoxy Coatings."
A copy of this CD ROM will be sent to you just for the asking.
Request "The Corrosion Engineers'
Guide to Choosing Effective Epoxy Coatings" CD by clicking
Send me this disk. The disk will be mailed the same day
your request is received.
This disk is years in the making and will provide
all the details on our epoxies and demonstrate the benefits
each coating provides. Add this disk to your information file.
Request it today. Click Yes! Send me
this disk to receive a copy of this CD for your own use.
Why not do it now?
Yes! Send me this disk.